NRCS Application Deadlines Approaching

Kelsey Fry Industry News Release, Top Posts

Sign up for Wetland Reserve Easements

Agricultural landowners and Indian tribes can apply for a Wetland Reserve Easement until Jan. 13 for FY2017 funding. USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) provides financial and technical assistance for landowners to purchase and restore wetlands. Applications are available online. Contact Crenel Francis, 352-338-9508 for questions and submissions


Application Deadline set for Agricultural Land Easements

The application deadline for Agricultural Land Easements is Feb. 24 for FY2017 funding. NRCS provides financial assistance to partners for purchasing agricultural land easements that protect the use of cropland, rangeland, grassland, pastureland and nonindustrial private forestland. Obtain the applications online. Contact Nina Bhattacharyya, 352-338-9554 for information.


Application Deadline Feb. 3 for Conservation Stewardship Program

Agricultural producers and forest landowners can sign up for funding until Feb. 3 through USDA’s Natural Resources Conservation Service Conservation Stewardship Program. Producers earn incentive payments for expanding conservation activities.  More information is available on the national website or visit your local NRCS field office.

Share this Post